If you’re a peanut butter lover, you will definitely love peanut butter frosting too. It is creamy rich and delicious in flavor. Also, this simple peanut butter frosting recipe does not require many ingredients or knowledge from you. It goes well with a variety of desserts including marble, chocolate, vanilla, and peanut butter. Additionally, it is used for garnishing cookies and brownies and in servings.
Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe
This frosting recipe that you must try if you are looking for something new and delightful. A delicious dessert is made by combining simple milk or condensed milk and peanut butter. It tastes great with lots of different desserts and will definitely be a hit with your guests and family, making it a favorite of many people.
- 200gm Unsalted Butter (or salt if you prefer)
- 3/4 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 100gm Can Sweetened Condensed Milk Chilled or Room Temp.
- 70gm of Powdered Sugar
- Rubber spatula
- Electric mixer
- Large bowl
How to Make
- To make Peanut Butter Frosting, blend 200gm unsalted butter in a blender.
- We want to make the butter soft, then blend it till it becomes fluffy.
- Now add 100gm of condensed milk and blend again for a minute.
- After blending for 1 minute, add 3/4 cup peanut butter and blend. After this add powdered sugar and blend it.
- Your Soft, Creamy, and Fluffy Peanut Butter Frosting is ready to Garnish.
Some Prevention Tips while making Peanut Butter Frosting
- You can store this peanut butter frosting in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week. Decorated baked items can last up to a day at room temperature, but they can be stored for up to 5 days and kept in the refrigerator.
- While serving, keep this frosting away from heat and sunlight. If you keep this serving at a hot temperature, it will begin to melt. For good results or garnish, keep it in a cool, shaded area.
- Butter and cream cheese or if you are using condensed milk or simple raw milk should be at room temperature. It is important that your cream cheese is at room temperature because if it is too cold, it may crack.
- If you want, you can put the covered sweets in the fridge for an hour. After that, either put them in an airtight container or Ziploc bag or wrap them in plastic wrap, or a layer of aluminum foil.
- Frozen products should be taken out of the fridge and kept at room temperature to make them easier to blend. Remove the blending ingredients from the fridge at least 2 hours before.
- Wherever possible, use creamy peanut butter. In addition, natural peanut butter should not be used as the icing will not taste as good. You can use crunchy peanut butter to give your icing more texture.
- In addition, Vanilla, chocolate, marble, and peanut butter cakes all work well with this frosting. Also, even cupcakes with peanut butter and jelly, which are a real treat, can be made with them. Along with brownies, sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, and chocolate chip cookies, this recipe also serves as a peanut butter cream cheese filling.
- For a little crunch, you can top this frosting with chopped peanuts just before serving. With a drizzle of chocolate or caramel syrup, this frosting is also delicious.
Peanut Butter Frosting adds you an incredible and delicious flavor of your cookies or brownies. You Should Definitely try this Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe. Additionally, It is the Best snack to serve in the evening. Children like this creamy flavor too much. So try this amazing recipe.