Hello everybody, In Today’s Blog, I am going to discuss the topic of the Cancer Medical Drug trial. A Medicine named Dostarlimab cures Cancer Patients completely.
That has shown rare results as Cancer disappears in patients. And it has seen first time in history after a Drug trial, which is a very big breakthrough on its own. As we all know Cancer has considered one of the deadliest diseases. However, it may wipe out because a study from the USA has come out which shows few cancer patients have taken a drug for up to 6 months during a medical drug trial, and after that, Cancer symptoms have disappeared from their bodies.
Medical Drugs Trial On Cancer Patients
- The study said that a known drug already exists and has already used in other treatments. But, according to the study, the drug had unprecedented results.
- Eighteen cancer patients were part of a small drug trial. So for those cancer patients and the people all over the world. This study has brought hope because the results show that the cancer patients have recovered completely and Cancer has just disappeared.
- It is also like shining a ray of hope for radiation-free treatment. Because as we all know that till now. Radiation treatment has only the most effective result-oriented treatment for cancer patients. But radiation treatment has so many side effects. With the help of this treatment, radiation deals with cancer cells which are very harmful to the human body.
- So if this Drug trial becomes more successful in the future, Cancer will cure by consuming the drug itself. So during this trial, it is a surprising result for an ongoing medical trial because completely healed 18 rectal patients of the disease after taking a drug for six months.
- Cancer cells can destroy any other cells in the human body because a cancerous cell replicates very fast and gradually affects many body organs.
- So after taking drugs for six months, cancer patients and doctors did a series of medical exams to see the drug effects on their bodies to ensure that any cancer cells or traits remained in the patient’s body or not.
- Doctors have crossed check any time. They have a physical exam, endoscopy, bioscopy, PET, and MRI scans. And with the help of all these tests, they saw none of the reports showed any signs of tumor or Cancer.
- We can also see this study statements in New York Times. According to the New York Times, the drug Dostarlimab has seemingly cured every Caner Patient who was a participant suffering from Rectal Cancer in the trial. So Dostarlimab is already an existing drug medicine. And this trial is a big achievement for medicine.
Dostarlimab Drug Is a Potential Drug To Cure Cancer Patients
What is Dostarlimab? So Dostarlimab is a drug with laboratory-produced molecules that function as substitute antibodies in the human body. As we know, antibodies have made in our body to fight different diseases, so Dostarlimab also works as it makes antibodies in our body and helps fight more problematic diseases.
- Those who participated in the trial took Dostarlimab for around six months, and after over 12 months, the doctors found that their Cancer had vanished.
- And if we talk about patients’ stages before participating in the trial. which stage are they suffering from?
- They were all in similar stages of their Cancer. It had advanced in the Rectum but had not spread to other organs.
- Because they all were in a similar stage, the results were almost similar in all of them. Also, they were not at many advanced stages means cancer cells were developing into the Rectum but had not affected other organs.
- Here we have also noticed that only 18 people were part of the trial. Although the trial’s sample size is quite small, it is considered that it proves that Dostarlimab can be a potential cure for one of the most deadly common Cancers.
- Cancer is one of the most feared diseases in humans and is a leading cause of death worldwide.
- More than a million Indians have Cancer, and many die from it annually. That means lakhs of people have Cancer in a year, and many people die because of it.
- The mechanism that underlies the development of Cancer or oncogenic transformation of cells, its treatment, and control have been some of the most intense research areas in biology and medicine.
- The main thing is Cancer is so deadly because right now, no one knows how Cancer occurs, how exactly to treat it, what is its medical treatment, and how to control it. So research is going on daily to control this kind of disease.
- In our body, cell growth and differentiation are highly controlled and regulated, but in cancer cells, we see a breakdown of these regulatory mechanisms.
- Normal cells have a property known as contact inhibition, inhibiting their uncontrolled growth when they come into contact with other cells. That means in a normal cell, uncontrolled growth stop.
- But In the case of Cancer, cells appear to have lost this property of contact inhibition. As a result of this, cancerous cells continue to divide and give rise to masses of cells called tumors. That means cancer cell inhibition or replication does not stop and starts dividing. As a result, cancerous cells capture all body organs.
- And when this cancerous cell becomes big, it is called a tumor, which seems like a lump because of its continuous replication. It becomes big, and you can see it anywhere in your body.
Types Of Tumors In Cancer Patients
- Tumors are of two types: Benign Tumor and Malignant.
- Benign tumors normally remain confined to their original location, do not spread to other parts, and cause little damage. That means it is comparatively less dangerous.
- But malignant tumors, conversely, are a mass of proliferating cells called neoplastic or tumor cells. That means it replicates very quickly and damages many organs and tissues of our body. It is very dangerous.
- Malignant tumor cells grow very rapidly, invading and damaging the surrounding normal tissues. As a result, Cancer can be found in any part of your body.
- Its treatment is very complicated. Cancer detection and diagnosis are also very complicated. That means if a patient is detected early. It will help in the treatment and cure of patients. That means early detection of cancers is essential as it allows the diseases to be treated successfully in many cases.
- Cancer detection is based on Biopsy, in which a piece of the suspected tissue cut into thin sections is stained and examined under a microscope by a pathologist.
- The common approaches to cancer treatment are surgery, radiation, therapy, and immunotherapy.
- In radiotherapy, tumor cells have radiated lethally, taking proper care of the normal tissues surrounding the tumor mass.
- Several chemotherapeutic drugs have used to kill cancerous cells. But most drugs have side effects like hair loss, anemia, etc.
Also Read:-Water Chestnut: All you need to know