You see your favorite celebrities, whose hair color looks very good to you, but after getting that hair color, it does not suit you at all, because you should keep in mind that the thing which looks good on others is not necessary that thing looks good on you. So if you are thinking about What Color Should I dye your hair? The First thing you should know is that every person is different, their features are different, skin tone is different and personality is different, then you should choose your hair color keeping in mind your features, skin tone, and personality.
How to Choose the Best Hair Color
Nowadays, it is a common practice to color the hair to give it a new look to the hair. Many people use hair color for fashion, while many use hair color to hide their white hair. But what color do you choose to dye your hair? Hair color should be chosen carefully because the wrong hair color can spoil your hair and your look. There are many things that you should keep in mind while you are selecting the perfect color for your hair which are mentioned below:
Skin tone means having fair, dusky, or dark skin, which shows your skin color. If you take care of some things while choosing your hair color, then you can choose a better hair color for yourself.
- Choosing the right hair color will also complement your skin tone. If you choose the wrong hair color for your skin, then you look very tired and of the wrong age. If you are young then you are advised to go for a brighter color whereas, on older people, a comparatively dark shade looks good. By the way, warm colors suit more skin tones with yellow undertones and cool colors look good for pink skin tones. So choose the right color for your hair based on your skin.
- As a hair color, the gray color looks natural and it looks much better on people with a dark complexion. This color should be chosen by those people only who are above the age of 30 because this color can look bad on young people and it is possible that after applying gray color, you will start looking more than your age.
- The gray color looks good only when it is applied on only one streak of hair and if your skin is a pale yellow, then dark hair color will be better for your hair. In such a situation, you should not use light hair color, because it does not give a natural look to your hair.
- If you have red skin, then don’t use red color. Nowadays, there are many shades of red hair color in the market. If you have fair skin, go for copper or light red, not orange. Those whose color is olive can get a blue base red color which is a little dark red.
- Many people often choose pure black color for their hair, which does not look good at all and it looks like a wig. That’s why you get dark brown color instead of black color. You can also use brown color for coloring hair.
The underskintone are of the three types:-
- Cool undertone
- Warm undertone
- Neutral undertone
Check your veins to choose your undertone:- You must check your veins to know your underskintone.
- If your veins are in blue or purple color, then you come in the cool undertone category.
- If your veins are green, then you have a warm undertone.
- If your veins are green and blue, then you have a neutral undertone.
Another way to know the undertone is:-
- If your skin tends to tan very quickly in the sun, you come in the warm undertone category.
- And if your skin turns red in the sun, you come in the cool undertone category.
Select hair color according to undertone:-
- If you have a cool undertone, then you will love warm, red, blonde, or brown.
- And, If you are of warm undertone then you should go for cool hair shades like cool brown, champagne, and beige will be best for you.
- If you have a neutral undertone, then you have to choose a color between a warm plus cool undertone.
For Cool Undertones
- Cool undertones are usually pinkish, so it suits fair skin more like: – Golden Blonde, Strawberry Blonde, Honey Brown, Caramel, and Ash Brown Colors will look great.
- If you like dark bright colors then you will match red, lavender, and electric blue all these colors very well on fair skin.
- Do not choose too many light shades like – Platinum blonde or ash color will not suit your skin.
For Warm Undertones:-
- If you are of dusky skin tone, then you can choose a color like red tone brown shade.
- Colors like Wine, Cinnamon, Auburn, Burgundy, and Mahogany are best for dusky skin tone. If you want to highlight your hair, then warm gold, copper, and bronze shades are perfect.
- If you are of dark skin tone then you should always choose rich brown hair colors like espresso, chocolate, and chestnut all these colors are best for dark skin tones.
- Always keep in mind that do not use light colors like – Blond, bright red, or blue not use all these light colors.
- And if you want to have a light shade, then you can use colors like golden brown, or butterscotch brown for highlights.
- If you are choosing a light color, then that color should not be more light than your skin tone and complexion, but if you have to get a bold color, then you should get it done on the ends of your hair.
- One thing to keep in mind does not to select two shades lighter colors than your skin tone and not two shades dark.
- This is yet another important element to which you must pay attention. Your chosen hair color should draw attention to and enhance your eyes. Everyone will be surprised to see you if you dye your hair appropriately and apply some cosmetics that complement the color of your eyes and hair.
- If you have blue eyes, you should select light colors like golden browns, honey blondes, and burgundy or blonde auburn for warm skin tones.
- It’s best to choose auburn or strawberry blonde for warm skin tones and platinum blonde or golden blonde for cold skin tones if you have stunning green eyes.
- People with brown eyes and both warm and cool complexion tones look fantastic in both dark and light browns.
- Lastly, consider wearing a vibrant shade like purple or pink if you have hazel eyes. Blondes and light browns also look fantastic, by picking these colors, you can enhance your beauty.
Every person has a different experience choosing the correct color. When you do your hair color, you should keep in mind that the hair color should match your personality. Hair color represents your personality. What do you want to convey, in front of people, you have to choose your hair color keeping these things in mind.
Things You Must Know About Redensyl