Redensyl is a hair restoration & hair growth serum that contains pure plant extracts. As we all know nowadays most of us are facing hair loss problems. There are several reasons for it like surroundings, our daily routine, Genetic reasons, Our diet chart, Hormonal changes, Medical condition, Stress, etc.
This one is the best formula to reduce hair problems without any surgical method. It’s better than other things. Because its compound is extracted directly from plants so shows long-lasting and natural results. All the ingredients contained in it are fed by a powerful formula that combines 35 natural active ingredients of the highest quality to fight hair aging, preventing hair losses.
There are many more solutions to overcome hair problems but most of them will give you a hard time incorporating them into your routine. It regrows your hair by reducing your DHT level which causes baldness.
This molecule includes compounds in it:-
Redensyl is a valuable alternative hair loss treatment containing a newly-discovered molecule called dihydroquercetin-glucoside (DHQG), a compound derived from plant extracts known to target the stem cells in hair follicles and encourages the division of the cells. This had discovered in biotech labs and focuses on stem cells for hair care by using natural ingredients.
Although it takes some time to give you results. Better than a hair transplant? Redensyl has often been deemed as the best way than any other method most important it is the best alternative to hair transplants because it is natural, non-hormonal, And encourages hair growth at a cellular level.
Components of Redensyl
There are the different roles of components of redensyl components:-
- DHQG (Dihydroquercetin-glucoside): It modifies with polyphenol derived from the plant extract which targets the stem cells of hair follicles and induces cell division.
- EGCG2 (Epigallocatechin gallate-glucoside): A biotech derivate of green tea that exhibits anti-inflammatory property to reduce inflammation of the scalp, and keeps the scalp healthy by eliminating the free radicals.
- Zinc: Zinc adds strength to the strands by reinforcing the hair shaft structure.
- Glycine: A vital amino acid that makes up the hair protein and also, with keratin.
These are the main reactivating reagents that give you results without any side effects.
Benefits of Redensyl
There are numerous benefits to using redensyl for hair treatment. Most of the existing hair growth ingredients available on the market for the cosmetic industry are plant extracts or peptides. On the contrary, Redensyl represents a new generation of hair growth activating molecules. It has been designed from the rational analysis of the stem cells’ function in hair follicles and is the result of a unique patented synthesis process. Our hair growth cycle has four stages work in 3 stages – Anagen, Catagen, and Telogen.
The Anagen phase is hair growth, the Catagen phase is hair transition, and the Telogen is of hair loss stage. When Redensyl is used its action are:-
- Redensyl ensures hair growth faster: Redensyl is a hair growth & hair restoration serum containing pure extracts. The main focus is on hair follicle cells to reactivate the hair division by stimulating the initial stage. It takes control over the telogen phase – which means hair fall. There are biological components that makeup up DHQG directly, EFCG2 is combined with water and performs on the roots directly. It directly works on hair follicle stem cells and leads to hair growth.
- Redensyl reduces hair loss: It’s a natural ingredient still after 2 or 3 months it will give you results as per the study there is 17% of hair fall will reduce by continuous it. In technical terms, it shows an effect on the telogen phase by 16.5% (telogen is the phase of hair fall). Yes, Redensyl has the power of reducing the effect of the telogen phase. Sounds surprising but that’s true! Because it will again help your hairs to grow by nourishing them. Your hair will not gonna snap easily as it’s before.
- Redensyl makes hair stronger and thicker: Redensyl provides an important and useful ingredient that is necessary for the growing phase. That makes hair length more attractive. The fulfillment of necessary things makes hair thicker and stronger. Technically it increases the blood flow in your scalp. We all know nourished hair means healthy hair and this is without having any side effects due to this natural treatment.
- Redensyl increase hair density without having side effect: It not ensuring you thicker and stronger hair but also reduces the previous thickness of your hair. That is called the anagen phase of hair ( increasing hair growth). Simply it is the phase when your hair cells rapidly and result in new hair generation.
When you apply hair serum it starts direct work on your scalp resulting in it increase blood circulation and rapid delivery of nutrients to your scalp. After getting the rapid nutrients cell to start again to grow rapidly. This puts your hair follicles and most important it also includes those inactive cells. Thus this is a quick formula for improving your hair density.
According to studies, your hair fall will decrease by about 17 percent after three months of use. Redensyl lowers the telogen phase’s impact by 16.5 percent.
The telogen phase of the hair cycle is when your hair starts to fall out. Hair loss is caused by hair follicles entering a resting period too soon.
Redensyl has a lot of benefits for hair.
Some more key benefits of Redensyl
Redensyl has the power to enhance stem cell division and hair growth.
- It prevents your hair follicles from dying.
- It also encourages hair to develop to its full potential.
- It shortens the telogen phase while lengthening the anagen phase.
- It adds radiance to your hair.
- It protects your hair from heat and damage.
- It enriches your hair with all the right nutrients
Read More: Redensyl vs minoxidil