The London Bridge Experience. This popular tourist attraction is based in Southwark, London, and is split into two sections. The first part is an interactive walkthrough with live actors, where you learn about the history of London. The London Bridge, including scenes such as Jack The Ripper and The Great Fire of London. The second section is a huge scare maze known as The London Tombs.
The London Bridge Experience is called the top horror attraction in the world. It is a two-part show that brings together history and horror, education and fun. You can find a dessert shop to make your wonderful day. They offer a colorful, totally OTT selection of crepes, sundaes, waffles, and milkshakes.
What happens During the London bridge experience?
The London Bridge Experience is an unforgettable event that includes encounters with Jack the Ripper, and terrible clowns. They laugh at you, and spiders who are trying to catch you in their webs. The initial portion of the attraction is designed to resemble a museum so that guests can learn about the background of London Bridge.
Visitors are guided through recreations of the nearby historic streets and get to cross the London Bridge that was on fire during the Great Fire of London. After that, the curving lanes will take you through the Chapel of Thomas Becket and a Roman jail as you listen to terrifying tales like Jack the Ripper, John Reddie’s ghost, The Star Inn on Fish Lane, and The Keeper of the Heads.
Creepy characters will jump out at you, talk in your ear, and even chase you with an ax and a chainsaw as you navigate through the attraction.
Children under the age of ten can sign up for the special Guardian Angels Tour this part of the tour and assist in scaring away the monsters springing out at the other visitors.
Price and Tickets for London Bridge Experience
Here are the price and tickets of London bridge experience. The price is different for different category of people.
- In addition to December 25 and 26, The London Bridge Experience is open daily from:
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday (with the first show starting at 10:30 a.m.)
- Similarly, Sunday and Saturday from 9:30 am to 6 pm (with the first show starting at 10 a.m.)
- The attraction opens early at 9:30 a.m. during the half-term and summer vacations, with the first show beginning at 10 a.m.
- You can also take a London Pass. No booking is required just use your London Pass.
The London Bridge Experience tickets are priced at:
- Adults can attend for £26.95 at the door or £19.95 online.
- For kids between the ages of five and fifteen, the price is £21.45 (at the door) or £17 (online).
- Group tickets are also available at a discount.
How to Reach
There are many ways to reach London Bridge experience. The exact location is:-
Address:- The United Kingdom, 2-4 Tooley St, London Bridge, SE1 2SY.
- By rail or the tube
It takes five minutes to walk to London Waterloo, the closest station.
- By Bus
The following routes can be used to go to The London Bridge Experience: 35, 133, 141, 344, 344, 40, 48, 21, 149, 43, RV1, 35, and 17.
- By Car
Kipling Street, Southwark Street, Park Street, and Cornwall Road are the closest parking lots.
Visit the London bridge experience with a London Pass
You can buy a ticket or pass for the bridge. Here are the facilities or discounts that you get with a pass.
- Enjoy a two-part attraction that includes London Tombs and The London Bridge Experience.
- Can Take part in an immersive game involving animation and live performers.
- You may discover more about the rich history of White Britain and Greyson.
- The American-style ice cream shop and waffle house inside the London Bridge Experience, the Creams Cafe, will give you a 20% discount.
- Show your pass to receive a 20% discount at the Bermondsey Bierkeller, which is close to the attraction.
Conditions for buying a ticket for the London Bridge Experience
There are the some conditions for buying a ticket. Read the conditions:-
- Children’s ticket is for 5 to 15 years. The condition in this age group is an adult must be with you.
- Children who have aged 4 and under are given free entry to The Bridge Experience but we would not recommend bringing children of this age because it is a horror experience and children may be afraid.
- Adult ticket for persons above 16 years.
- If you are a student then you have a valid ID and you can only be bought at the box office.
- Similarly, If you are a senior citizen aged 60 or over then you can only be bought at the box office.
- Although people of all ages can enjoy the attraction, young children and people who dislike cramped, small rooms might not be able to enjoy everything it has to offer.
- A discounted two-course lunch deal package for Planet Hollywood and The London Bridge Experience is available for £28.00.
- If you are travelling in a group, you can reserve a private tour in advance, receive fast-track access, and even choose a group member to be more engaged in the performance.
- Similarly, If you come in the category of heart-weak people, we advised that you should not go.
Above all, the Bridge Experience is known as the scariest place in the UK and has been the subject of songs, novels, and discussions by London historians. This event offers you the chance to learn about London’s horrific past, step back in time to an era of exploration, and explore the terrible mysteries hidden beneath the most recognized and scary bridge in the world. 2000 years of history can be traveled through laughter, screams, and cheers. You may experience the history of London Bridge through sight, sound, and even smell. Therefore, If you like to take horror experience then you must go for Bridge Experience.
People who are in their final period of pregnancy, as well as those who have heart issues, hypertension, claustrophobia(asthma), or a nervous temperament, are advised against visiting the London Tombs portion, according to the staff at the Bridge Experience. Similarly, the first part, which is more educational, humorous, and historical, can be enjoyed by everybody. However, it is entirely up to the visitor.