The Ducati Scrambler is a great choice for riders who want to enjoy the feeling of riding a motorcycle without having to worry about speed or technicality. This bike is perfect for riders who want to get a little dirt on their boots and explore new trails. With a low seat height, wide tires, and a lightweight frame, the Scrambler is easy to control and offers a fantastic ride.
Features of Ducati Scrambler
- Low Seat Height – The seat on the Scrambler is low to the ground which means that it is easy for shorter riders to ride the bike comfortably. This allows smaller riders to enjoy the thrilling experience of riding on a motorcycle without having to fight the seat position as they would have on a higher-seat bike.
- Lightweight Frame-With a lightweight frame and a narrow body, the Scrambler is very easy to control. The low center of gravity means that it is stable on the road even when ridden at high speeds.
- Large Wheels – The large wheels give the bike great traction and durability so that they can handle heavy off-road use without a problem. They also have knobby tires which provide extra grip when the ground is wet or muddy.
- Styling – The styling of the Scrambler is unique compared to other bikes in its class. The gas tank and seat have been replaced with a lower tank and a more aggressive seat that provides more support and better comfort while riding. There is also a smaller passenger seat that provides minimal comfort for a passenger to ride with you. This style of seat is a great design for the Scrambler because it allows it to be more controllable when going off-road.
- Affordable Price – The Ducati Scrambler is also very affordable which makes it a good choice for young riders who are looking to get into motorcycling without breaking the bank. It offers great value for the money without compromising on performance or quality.
Performance of Ducati Scrambler
- Engine type – The Scrambler has an Air-cooled transverse L-Twin engine that puts out 73 horsepower at 8250 rpm and torque of 48.5lb-ft at 5750 rpm. This means that it has plenty of power on tap when you need it but is also light and easy to control.
- Handling – The suspension on the Scrambler allows you to take corners smoothly and comfortably. This helps to make the ride more enjoyable and gives you the confidence to take on more challenging roads without fear of tipping over.
- Brakes – The brakes on the Scrambler are powerful and reliable and allow you to stop quickly when you need to. They are also equipped with ABS which is important if you are riding in slippery conditions or have a lot of luggage on the bike.
- Comfort – Thanks to the low seat height and large contact patch with the tires. The bike is very stable and feels safe even on uneven surfaces
- Suspension – The front fork of the Scrambler features 43mm of travel, while the rear suspension has 85mm of travel. Both front and rear suspensions are fully adjustable, which means that you can dial in the perfect fit for you.
Model of Ducati Scramble
There are many different models of Ducati Scramble motorcycles available on the market today. Some of the models have different engines, transmissions, and suspensions. Here are four of the most popular models of Ducati Scrambler.
1. Ducati Scrambler Classic
The 2018 model of the Ducati Scrambler Classic has an 803cc engine that is capable of producing up to 75 horsepower. It also has a top speed of 110 miles per hour and a weight of just 411 pounds. This motorcycle is known for its comfortable riding position and smooth handling characteristics. It is popular with riders of all ages and skill levels.
2. Ducati Scrambler Icon
The 2022 model of the Ducati Scrambler Icon has an 803cc engine that is capable of generating up to 73 horsepower. It also has a top speed of 130 miles per hour and a weight of just 417 pounds. This model is very popular with experienced riders because of its rugged design and high level of performance. It also has a reputation for being very comfortable to ride.
3. Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled
The 2022 model of the Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled has an 803cc engine that produces up to 73 horsepower. It also has a top speed of 120 miles per hour and a weight of just 461 pounds. This motorcycle is known for its exceptional off-road capabilities and excellent traction. It is also very popular with novice riders because it is so easy to control and operate.
4. Ducati Scrambler Nightshift
The 2022 model of the Ducati Scrambler Nightshift has an 803cc engine that produces up to 73 horsepower. It also has a top speed of 123 miles per hour and a weight of just 432 pounds. This motorcycle is known for its outstanding handling and steering capabilities. It is also very popular with novice riders because it is so easy to operate and control.
Ducati Scrambler is a modern classic that’s been around since 1997. It’s known for its off-road abilities and it continues to be one of the most popular motorcycles on the market. Over the years, the Scrambler has received several updates and improvements to keep up with current trends and new technologies.
Also Read: Ducati Diavel: Design & Features