Minoxidil is a popular medication for treating hair loss. Studies show that minoxidil helps in hair growth. Usually, it takes several months to show Improvement. After using minoxidil you may notice that you’re hair stops falling or Hair become thicker in some part of the scalp and Is not much affected by male pattern baldness. Like with other medications, it is necessary to use Minoxidil correctly to make sure you get the best result. Minoxidil comes in several forms, all of which are easy to use. Below we explain how you can apply minoxidil to treat your hair loss.
Table of Contents
How To Apply Minoxidil Solution
Using minoxidil is easy, Although when you first start using it You may feel a little bit awkward. Minoxidil comes in two forms, as a foam or as a topical solution. Both options contain the same ingredient And the same way to promote hair growth. We provided the instruction for Minoxidil.
Apply minoxidil solution to your scalp is very simple. The entire process only takes a few minutes, It makes it easy to work into your morning and evening routine.
- Before you apply minoxidil solution does your scalp and make sure that your hair is dry. If you have just taken a bath then dry your hair completely before applying minoxidil solution.
- Fill the dropper with Minoxidil solution with 1 ml. There is a black line on the dropper indicating the 1 ml mark.
- Use the dropper, apply medication do the areas of your scalp go to the parts that are affected by hair loss. Part your hair evenly so that minoxidil can come into contact with your scalp.
- After applying the minoxidil solution put the cap on the bottle. Using your finger rub your head gently.
- After you have applied the minoxidil solution voice your hand using soap and warm water to remove any remaining medication on your skin.
After Applying Minoxidil Solution
After applying minoxidil allow the medication to dry for four hours putting a hat, wash your hair or use a hair dryer. Minoxidil can stain clothing, other fabric items, and bed linen, so it is important to dry before allowing these items to touch your scalp.
If you forget to use medication and remember shortly after the missed dose, apply it as soon as possible. If it’s already time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and use minoxidil as normal.
Minoxidil is designed To apply to your scalp. If by chance you used minoxidil on your face, eyes, or any sensitive areas, wash the area carefully with cool water. If you feel irritation in these areas contact your health expert.
Do not apply medication more than twice a day. Applying medication more than twice a day will not improve your result, although you may increase the risk of experiencing skin irritation. Use it as recommended by your expert.
How To Apply Minoxidil Foam
Minoxidil foam is very easy to apply. If you are using minoxidil as a foam. Follow the instruction below to use Minoxidil.
- First, dry your hair completely before applying minoxidil. Before applying the foam, gently divide your hair so that minoxidil foam will reach your scalp easily.
- Hold dokkan upside down and press the nozzle, take half a capful of foam onto your finger.
- Using your finger apply the foam to the affected areas of your scalp. Massage the foam into your scalp.
- After applying the medication wash your hand thoroughly to get rid of the remaining medication.
After Applying Minoxidil Foam
After applying the medication wait for four hours, Let the medication dry before you put on a hat, wash your hair or use a hair dryer. Minoxidil can stain clothing, other fabric items, and bed linen, Making it important to dry medication Before applying these items to touch your scalp.
If you forget to use medicine and remember it shortly after, Apply it as soon as possible. if it’s already time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and use the minoxidil as normal.
Minoxidil is only designed to use on your scalp. if by mistake you use minoxidil on your face, eyes, or any other part of your body, wash it carefully With cool water. If you feel any irritation or any other side effects of minoxidil on these parts contact your health expert.
Do not use minoxidil more than twice a day. using minoxidil more often than required will not improve your result, although it will increase the risk of experiencing side effects. Stick to the recommended medication and apply it two times per day.
Things Should Consider Before Using Minoxidil
If you have any allergy then before using minoxidil you should consult your health expert. Minoxidil products may contain ingredients that may cause allergies in some people.
However, if you already have a medical condition including liver disease, kidney disease, heart problem, and disease of the scalp, stop using minoxidil and contact your health expert.
Minoxidil medication is designed to apply on the scalp, if you accidentally used it in other parts of the area including the eyes, then wash these areas with cool water. Otherwise, it will cause irritation and burning of the eyes.
This medication does not work for everyone. This works best for those who have recent hair loss, hair thinning, or male pattern baldness. It will not work on receding hairlines. When you first start using it will cause hair fall within 2 to 6 weeks. If this condition stays for more than 2 weeks, consult your health expert.
Minoxidil is designed to use on the scalp. If you have a heart-related disease and you want to use this medication then you should consult your health expert.
Things To Be Careful of While Using Minoxidil
Your medication may change or increase the risk of side effects depending on the interaction with the drug. Keep the list of medications that you are using with their expiry date. Do not change the dosage of minoxidil without consulting your health expert.
Some medications may interact with minoxidil, including drugs for high blood pressure and drugs that interact with alcohol.
What If You Forget To Use Minoxidil
It is important to use medication consistently to enjoy the best result for getting a dose by mistake want Cause Your newly grown hair to fall.
If you forget Do apply medication more often, and try the following technique to remember the routine.
- Keep the medication in an obvious location, impossible to miss. Since you’re going to apply minoxidil in the morning and the evening. try to keep The minoxidil in the DC area where you pass by at this time of the day. Good places to store minoxidil include the bedroom where it is easy to notice, or at the bedside table.
- Use sticky notes or reminders – writing notes for your medication and using reminders can work wonders, especially when it is in a place where it is easier to notice.
- Try using a lot of software on your phone to set an alarm for a few minutes after you get out of bed. This way you will be able to remember do you use Minoxidil while you are preparing for your day.
- Another option is to create an event in your mobile’s calendar app. This will provide you a customized notification To let you know then to start your hair loss prevention routine. you can also use this method for other medications.
Applying minoxidil is a simple process follow the instruction above and apply the minoxidil solution or foam to your scalp. If you keep forgetting to use Minoxidil Try using the method listed above. Minoxidil takes a long time Before you start to see results.